페이지 정보작성자 관리자 작성일 17-10-19 18:10
1) Citizenship/Academic Requirements
A non-Korean citizen applicant with non-Korean citizen parent(s), who has completed (or is expected to complete) proper education(elementary and middle school graduates/more-than-9 year-study-graduates) overseas.
※ A Korean citizen who holds dual citizenship cannot apply as an international student.
<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->
2) Language Proficiency Requirements
Applicants should equip appropriate language proficiency in Korean. School of Performing Arts,
3) Visa Application (Only for admitted students)
Certificate of Admission (CoA) will be issued after the registration is completed. ALL international students who need to apply for D-4 visa or change the status of D-4 visa MUST receive CoA issued by School of Performing Arts, Seoul.
Online Application (http://www.sopa.hs.kr) → click the POP-UP for admission
or go to the online application website through http://www.uwayapply.com
※ School does NOT provide any further guidance of admission process through the phone call or e-mail.
※ Contact Information
• Address: 16-26 Oriro 22 Na-Gil Gurogu, Seoul, Zip Code: 08249, Republic of Korea
• Office hours: 08:30-16:30 Mon. - Fri.
• Phone: +82-2-3281-9760 • Fax: +82-2-3281-9768
- Application Guide홈페이지공지용.hwp (32.0K)